We regularly email with the latest news from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). Whilst this story comes from the Daily Telegraph, the HSE will no doubt be involved!
It’s about a £1m house in London which, according to the article, collapsed when the owner tried to install an underground playroom and bedroom. The building work may have been carried out without the approval of local building control inspectors. It’s an expensive mistake.
Thankfully, no one was hurt.
You can read the full story by clicking here.