Win a luxury hamper from Fortnum & Mason just in time for Christmas feasts!
It’s come around again – where does the time go? This year, our Christmas Competition will be open to all brokers whose firms have a live agency with Focus, and will run from 21 November to 9 December. Entering couldn’t be simpler. Every time we issue you a quote your name will be entered into a weekly prize draw for a chance to win a delectable Christmas Treat hamper from Fortnum & Mason*.
The competition will run for three weeks, with six hampers up for grabs! Every Monday, we’ll pick two names and get in touch with the lucky winners.
How to enter
The rules are simple:
- Quotes issued between 21 November and 9 December will be entered into the prize draw.
- There will be six winners – two per week.
- The prize each week will be two Christmas Treat hampers from Fortnum & Mason * – one per winner.
- All Brokers (whose firms have a live agency with Focus) will be eligible to enter.
* Please see Competition information below – Focus cannot guarantee the availability of the Christmas Treat hamper from Fortnum & Mason and reserve the right to provide an alternative of similar value.
- Focus will publicise the names of the winners.
- Winners will be notified via telephone or email.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- The judges will not enter into any communication regarding the competition.
- Entrants must be over 18.
- Prizes may vary from those publicised.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Focus cannot advise when prizes will be delivered.
The cutoff dates for issued quotes to be eligible for entry to the draw are 5pm on Friday 25 November, Friday 2 December and Friday 9 December 2022.
Quotes submitted during the previous week (detailed above) will be entered into the prize draws which will take place on Monday 28 November, Monday 5 December and Monday 12 December 2022.
With that said, it’s time to get started. Simply send us an enquiry and we’ll do our bit by providing speedy quotes and an efficient service as we head into the Christmas season! Just call us on 0345 345 0777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.