At Focus, we’ve decided to celebrate the run-up to Easter early this year – after all, we are in lockdown and chocolate is a perfect way to stave off those lockdown blues.
We’re holding an Easter Egg hunt across our website between 9am on Monday 22nd February and Friday 19th March. Each week, there will be five eggs hidden on different pages of our site, each of which will display a word when you click on it. When you have all the words, unscramble them to form a phrase and then enter the full five-word phrase along with your details into our online form.
Two winners will be selected each week, and will receive a delicious Easter-themed chocolate hamper or equivalent.
If you’re unlucky one week, don’t worry! The position of the eggs will change every Monday so you can search again and enter the following week. You can enter one time per week, except for previous winners, who won’t be able to win a second time.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Focus Easter Egg Hunt will run from 9am on Monday 22nd February through to 4:30pm on Friday 19th March.
- All Brokers (whose firm has a TOBA with Focus) are eligible to enter.
- Brokers may make one entry per week. Winners cannot re-enter the competition.
- Brokers must submit all five Easter Egg words in the correct order for their entry to be accepted.
- Two winners will be drawn from a hat each Friday, starting from Friday 26th February and ending on Friday 19th March.
- Winners will receive a delicious Easter-themed chocolate hamper (In the event of this not being available, an alternative prize for the same value will be arranged).
- Focus cannot guarantee that the prizes will be delivered before Easter.
- Focus will publicise the names of the winners
- Winners will be notified by telephone/email
- Judges’ decision is final
- The judges will not enter into any communication regarding the competition
- Entrants must be 18 or over