Focus are delighted to announce the launch of a new, bespoke Construction Facility with one of the world’s leading global insurers, Allianz.
Allianz have recognised Focus as a long-established, highly respected MGA with a wide distribution network and a reputation for being a leading provider of market-leading Construction Products.
The new Facility is aimed at a number of carefully selected Trades within the Construction Sector:
- PDH New Builds and Repair
- Plasterers/Dry Lining
- Road Surfacing (New Build Estates/Private Roads only)
- Fencing Contractors
- Shopfitters inc. Bathroom & Kitchen Installers
- Landscape Gardening (except Tree Felling)
- Carpenters & Joiners
- Electricians (Building Cablers only)
Rating discounts over and above Allianz standard rates will be applied to the above Trades (dependent on loss ratio).
Cover enhancements that go over and above the standard Allianz Construction Select product include the following:
- Non-adjustable basis – for premiums up to £15,000
- Two-year policies available
- Contract Works – 18-month maintenance/defects period
- Contract Works – minimum contract limit – £2,500,000 as standard
- Contract Works – maximum value of any one item of Hired-in Plant – £100,000
- A&H Cover – £10,000 as standard
- Part Products Cover available (except Road Surfacing)
All of this will be on offer at highly competitive commission rates.
For more information on any of the above, you can speak to your Dedicated Underwriter who will be only too happy to help you.
The new Construction Facility is now live!
Telephone: 0345 345 4511
Building and Allied Trades
Contractors All Risks
Contractors All Risks – Standalone Product
Contractors Combined Liability
Contractors Excess Loss
Contractors Premises Property Damage
Design & Construct PI
Excess Loss PL/Products & EL
Group Personal Accident
Hazardous Location Liability
High Risk Liability
Larger Contractors Combined
Site Safety Assessment Tool