Today’s society is becoming increasingly litigious. As a result, it is important for businesses to have adequate limits of indemnity in place for Public/Products and Employers Liability.
Nowadays, most Insurers are not keen to give limits of indemnity in excess of £5m (or £10m for Employers Liability) as a primary layer. Focus’ Excess Loss Product is a cost-effective way of purchasing higher limits of indemnity.
Our facilities, underwritten by leading Insurers, help us to quote for Excess of Loss Liability (EL/PL/Products) with very few excluded Trades.
- Statement of Fact basis – no proposal form required
- ‘A’-rated Insurers with strong financial reserves
- Single contract or annual quotes available
- Competitive premiums starting at £500
- Excess of Loss up to £20m for Public/Products and Employers Liability
- Limits above £20m considered on a case-by-case basis
- Site Safety Assessment Tool
- Legal Expenses including Contract Disputes
- Hazardous Locations
- Manufacturing Risks
- Non-Standard Trades
- Property Owners
- Unusual Premises
Building & Allied Trades Business Computers Commercial Combined Excess Loss PL/Products & EL Health & Safety Legal Expenses Manufacturing Premises Marine Cargo Non-Standard Trades Property Owners- Portfolios Property Owners – Residential Only Retail Shops & Offices Packages Unoccupied Property